Mornak World Index du Forum
Mornak World Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Tokyo Of The Day And Night Tokyo Of The Day And Night Jap

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Mornak World Index du Forum -> Île de Perkuta -> Fugussa
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
winnikend
lvl 8

Masculin
Point(s): 0
Moyenne de points: 1,00
Piece d'or: 140

MessagePosté le: Mar 4 Juil - 11:12 (2017)    Sujet du message: Tokyo Of The Day And Night Tokyo Of The Day And Night Jap Répondre en citant

This is a collection of photographs.
There are no words. It is only a photograph of various daily life scenery of Tokyo.
I was born in Tokyo and was brought up. I learn in Tokyo and I work and marry. I live all the time in Tokyo.
The photograph which I photographed is usual Tokyo.There may not be the dramatic scene, but the few thing thinks that the thing which seems to disappear to the thing which is going to change before long comes out now.
‘City scape is an outcome of the racial thought’.According to these words, it is a photograph of such Tokyo. vol.451.30pages.(Weblio translation)

これは写真集です。
言葉はありません。東京のさまざまな日常風景の写真だけです。
東京で生まれて育ちました。東京で学び、働いて結婚。ずっと東京で暮らしています。撮影した写真は普段通りの東京です。
ドラマチックな景観はないかもしれませんが今は無いものも、変わろうとしているものも、やがては消えてしまいそうなものも写っていると思います。
“都市の景観は民族の思想の現れである”。この言葉の通り、そんな東京の写真です。第451集。30ページ。

Details:
price: $2.99
bound: 30 pages
publisher:
lang: Japanese
asin: B0725MMZHY
isbn:
weight:
filesize: 10026 KB

Tags: book OneDrive, book tablet, ebook free download, book 2shared, book zipshare, free fb2, how to find book without register, book online, You search pdf online pdf, free fb2, book MediaFire, book online, read online pdf free, book RapidShare, view cheap kickass сhapter book, eReader online, book iCloud, book text format, tpb free torrent, free epub, book for android, download torrent ExtraTorrent, iphone value francais audio book, fb2 online find book сhapter, book ZippyShare, download french, book download fb2, direct link download german android price, ios сhapter cheap eng download, book MediaFire, information wiki author book francais, book kindle, story offline online doc finder, book for Windows Phone, link online francais access book, book zipshare, book pdf, book from lenovo free, torrent download 1337x, tpb free torrent, book docs, download android, read without register, book download, read without register, download free cloud, free mobi, book for Windows Phone, book book free from Galaxy

48a4f088c3

St George: Knight, Martyr, Patron Saint and Dragonslayer (Pocket Essential series)My Experiences in Manipur and the Naga HillsKids+Daily+Chore+ListCic%26eacute%3Bron+%28French+Edition%29Spring Foraging: What To Forage In SpringIt Certainly Was GOD'S Grace and Mercy: Now A Street Fighter For the LordRSPB Handbook of Garden Wildlife: Second EditionLe+duc+de+Broglie%3A+Sa+vie+politique+et+ses+%26eacute%3Bcrits+%28French+Edition%29A Gentle Man Passed byChemin de la Croix, Appelé Communément Via Crucis (Classic Reprint) (French Edition)

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 4 Juil - 11:12 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Mornak World Index du Forum -> Île de Perkuta -> Fugussa Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange